The following items are available on the website:
- A guide for the creation of Data Management Plans.
- The management tool PGDonline, which is a translation into Spanish of the DMPonline tool developed by the Digital Curation Centre (DCC) in the United Kingdom.
- translation into Spanish of the Guidelines on Data Management in Horizon 2020.
- The contact e-mails of each of the libraries of the Madroño Consortium in order to obtain assessment.
- Other varied support materials.
The website is therefore a useful tool for researchers who have to tackle the task of drafting their Data Management Plans.